Saturday, March 27, 2004

So life is back to normal, as normal as life can get.

Report cards came out this week. Dylan got checks in everything :D He had "Fabulous Friday" yesterday. That is a special day for all the kids who didn't have more than 10 conduct cuts in the last 9 weeks. It was a skating trip last time. I guess it didn't work out to well because this time it was movies in the classroom. LOL Dylan's class watched "Lion King 1 1/2".

Chris is the one I was worried about. He failed everything last grading period. He has been grounded since. This report card was much better....C's, B's, and a low D. He even willingly read a comic book last night. I asked him to sweep the kitchen and he said he would when he was done reading. I stopped what I was doing, looked, and sure enough he was. I'm so proud of him :D

Eddie passed everything as always. A's and B's. Paul mentioned that they need to mainstream him back into all his classes. I agree. His next ARD is in 2 weeks.

So as a reward for such awesome acheivements, they got to stay up late, watch tv, and sleep on the sofa bed. Dylan passed out around 9, 9:30. I went to bed around midnight and the twins where still up.

They all woke me up at 7 in the freakin morning on a Saturday!! And Paul has to work today. They needed someone to do some drawings the old fashioned way.....by hand. Paul loves to draw so he offered to do it, plus its 8 more hours on his next check.

I foresee a trip to the park in the near future for the boys and I. Or maybe walk to Jackies and let them play on the trampoline. I have always said that I wouldn't let my boys jump on those things (and I still don't want them too) but they do actually behave on it. They follow the rules and don't get rowdy on it.

I haven't heard back from Arron's about the computer. I have them on my to do list for today.

But first I need to wake up some more.
Good morning everyone :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home