Monday, March 22, 2004

I'm hopeing that if I type this out, or "say it", it won't happen.....like everything else in my life. I jinx myself alot by doing that. Anywhoo......

I will be going offline. Not sure how long. At this point it looks like a year. This new car payment is literally kicking us in the ass. So we have to send back the puter we are leasing and then the cable and internet cable will be cut off. Not much left to give up after that. I'm hoping it doesn't get bad enough for me to go back to work, but I will if I have too.

If anyone cares to keep in touch, send me an email and I will give you my address. I will gladly keep in touch with my friends the old fashioned way....by snail mail. Or the phone even :) I will be keeping my email address as I hope to go to the library and check in from time to time.

I'm not even going to say good bye in one of my regular forums. Doubt seriously if I will be missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home