Thursday, March 25, 2004

Can I start this week over? With a different outcome??

Now on top of the money problems we are having, my sister is missing.

About 2 months ago, my sorry excuse for a brother in law beat my sister up again. She called me a few days after it happened and we talked. Her plan was to file for divorce and either move home or move to Indiana. She was also planning on flying to AZ to be there for the birth of her best friends baby.

Well, I get an email from the best friend this morning asking if I had heard from my sister. The BF hasn't heard from her in months and the baby is a month old. So I try calling my sis....phone disconnected. I called information....the number is unpublished and they won't give it to me. So I call the sherriffs office and ask them to do a well check for me. I'm just sitting here waiting on them or her to call me.

Paul mentioned this morning that if we had the money he would drive up to Ohio and bring her home. For the record, he can not stand my sister. Niether can I really, but I do worry about her. Mostly worry about my neice and nephew. They have been thru so much the past few years, all because of her. Their dad dies unexpectedly. Their mom starts dating a woman. Now shes married to an abuser.

Some one give me strenght!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home