Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Ok, who took my kids?? Huh, who has them? Cuz ya know what? You can keep them. The ones you left in their place will do VERY nicely.

My boys are cleaning house. On their own free will. No bribes, no begging, no threats. At 10:15 at night.

Eddie mostly. So far he has cleaned their bathroom, gone thru the computer disks laying around the computer table and put them back in there cases....and then put them away where they belong!! OMG. He then put the clean dishes away, drained the cold dishwater and was going to fill it up again to do more dishes but can't due to not enough hot water. And by the sounds of it now he is cleaning their room.

I wonder what he wants???

Dylan wanted to help and cleaned the table off. He did a great job ;)

Chris I think is getting sick. He feel asleep as soon as Survivor was over. He's been coughing too. He's up now, watching Cartoon Network in my room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home