Tuesday, March 16, 2004

I must have idiot written on me somewhere....

Hispanic woman comes back tonight with english speaking husband.

Him....Is your husband home to sign this title?

Me....No, he's working late tonight.

Him....Well my wife bought this car.....

Me....How do I know this? You come to me with the title. I didn't sell you or her the car. I sold it to someone else. He needs to come here for my husband to sign it.

Him....No he doesn't.

Me....How do I know you didn't steal the car from who I sold it to?

Him....Call the police and ask them.

Him....(starts speaking spanish to wife)

Me....Ya know what? I'm not having this arguement again. (closed door in their faces)

Paul comes home and I tell him what happened. He said he won't sign it without the guy I sold it to present.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home