Tuesday, March 16, 2004

It has been 4 days since I last blogged....time to blog.

Hey everyone, good morning, how is everyone? Me, I could use more sleep. Dylan hasn't grabbed the concept that spring break means sleeping in late.

I have a huge zit taking up residence on my right cheek.

Still no word on the mini van other than "its on the rack". How long does it take someone to fix a transmission??

Speaking of cars, when I sold the toyota a few weeks back the title wasn't signed so I told the buyer to come back that weekend and have Paul sign it. He never showed up. Cut to this morning. I'm on the toliet taking a dump (sorry, TMI) and I hear someone knocking on the front door. Chris answers it. I hurry up with my business and go see whos at the door. There stands a hispanic woman trying to talk to us in broken English.

Her...."I bought this car and need the title signed."
Me..."Well I need the person I sold it to to bring me the title. I didn't sell you the car."
Her...."The car is broken......."
Me..."I know the car is broken. The guy who bought the car from me knew it was broken. If you are trying to pull something on me, you are taking it up with the wrong person."
Her..."But this title......" Trying to hand me title.
Me...."I don't know you. I didn't sell you the car. I'm not signing anything." Backing away from the title like it was contagious
Her...."But, but....."
Me...."But nothing....its 9 am during spring break. We aren't even up yet. If you want us to sign the title over to you, you need to bring back the guy we sold it too. I know the car was broke, the guy we sold it to knows its broke. Thats why he bought it...he said he could fix it. Now if he can't and sold it to you, then thats y'alls problem not mine."
Her...."Oh......ok. So sorry"

(rolling eyes)
Do I have idiot tattooed on my forehead?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home