Saturday, March 13, 2004

I'm being lazy......

C/P'ed from one of the forums I visit. I thought it might help in getting to know me better.

Looks....plain, natural. I hate makeup but will wear it when I "go out". I am not girlie but yet I am about some things (ie, I like to get my nails done, color my hair sometimes, eyesbrows cleaned up). You can find me in shorts or sweatpants and a tshirt, most likely without a bra on and bare feet. My friends joke that you know its cold out if Robin has shoes on. Minimal jewelry....2 rings and very small hoop earings I never take out. My hair is a mess right now because I am growing it out. I pull it back with a head band. I am not high maintance.

Additude....I am a bitch. LOL I am a good friend. I am not bossy. I am shy till you get to know me better. I get along better with guys. I only have 2 girl friends IRL. I'm a loner. I am not your typical mom. I keep secrets. I have a good sense of humor. I keep my word. I'm always early. I can be impatient. I am the one my friends call when they need to know who played in what movie. I'm a good judge of character. I'm a hard worker but yet very lazy. I consider myself a late bloomer.

:)

Oh I can't stand confrontation. I'm not a crier, but if I have to confront someone I bawl like a baby. And I hate it and cry even more.

Unless the person that I have to confront has really pissed me off then you better watch out. Thats when the real bitch in me comes out.

(I apologize to anyone right now for any cussing that took place in this post. I cuss and apologize for doing it...another character trait of mine)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home