Saturday, February 28, 2004

Mindless ramblings......

Paul is in bed already. Dylan is too. Trying to get Chris and Eddie in bed now. I have had to count to 1 so far. Geezz, for being 11 you would think they know how to go to sleep. But instead they whisper and giggle until I get to 2. We REALLY need a bigger place, more bedrooms. Definitely more bedrooms.

I had to give Clark a bath yesterday. He was a stinky kitty. And as a thanks I have a lovely scratch on my right arm. Lana does not like the clean, fresh smelling Clark. She hisses at him when he is around.

I'm watching "Forrest Gump". I love this movie. Paul and I took turns saying lines from it.
Monday night ABC is showing a movie about Natalie Wood. I can't wait to see that. And then "Kingdom Hospital" starts Wednesday night.

Eddie is doing really well after his surgery. He's going to hate going back to school Monday. He told his teachers he was going to be out for 2 weeks. LOL. Wishfull thinking.

Oh, we rented "Seabiscuit". Paul boo-hoo'ed. He just read the book and had been wanting to see it. It was good. I would describe it as a guys chic flick.
I tried to rent "Spy Kids 3-d" but Blockbuster does not supply the glasses for the rentals. You have to buy the movie to get the glasses. You do have the choice of watching it in 2-d on the DVD, but they where out of the DVD's, only had it on VHS and that only came in 2-d. I asked the boys if they still wanted to rent it and they gave me their G rated version of "hell no". LOL Ya know, "No" while looking at you like you are on crack. So I guess we will have to buy it someday....even tho I really shouldn't. We would need at least 5 pairs of 3-d glasses and it only comes with 4. I see lawsuit...they are discriminating against large families by not supplying enough glasses. They are forcing us to limit the size of our families. How dare they!! ;)

Jokes told by Trey last weekend......
You know you are a redneck Jedi Knight if you say "Use the force, y'all"
You know you are a redneck Jedi Knight when you say, "Luke, I'm your father, and your uncle"
You know you are a redneck Jedi Knight if you have ever had your landspeeder on bricks in the front yard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home