Wednesday, February 04, 2004

We went to Walmart and spent a small fortune. Got all of us new underwear and socks. I need to go and get me some new bras....I didn't feel like torturing the guys with me trying any on. I did get me some cute Care Bear panties! LOL The twins got a new game for the Game Cube, Dylan got new shoes and a Transformer, Dylan and Chris got some jeans, movies (X2, Monsters Inc., and both LOTR special edition), Paul got a watch, some household stuff that we were out of and I think thats it. I have decided to go get my nails put back on. I liked how Snap-pah put it in her blog, "I'm not girlie but love getting my nails done." I haven't had nails in years! I think I will go do that this weekend. I'm also thinking of either getting my tattoo finished or just getting another one. Not too sure on that one tho. But it is tempting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home