Friday, January 30, 2004

Please, go head, someone slap me.

I have known for over a year now that the Superbowl would be coming to Houston. My first and only thought has been "Football, big deal". Well I wasn't thinking very smart. It hit me last night like a TON of bricks that there are celebrities in town this weekend. Brad Pitt has been spotted in Houston. I just about came right there on the spot when I heard that. They even said where he is staying on the news but of course I didn't hear it over my husband rambling on about something that wasn't important. I almost started crying over the thought of celebrities in my hometown. And since Paul and I each have our list of celebrities we would love to have sex with (ala Ross), I think I may go celebrity stalking this weekend. Brad is on my list. Paul may go with me since Jen is on his list. (not like it would actually happening, ya know, sex with a celebrity but I can dream).

I think I may go to the Galleria and just sit somewhere and watch. Rumor has it Madonna is in town and has been spotted at a Starbucks. Rumor has it that Brad and Jen went to Ruth Chris Steak House Wednesday night and bought an older couple dinner who were celebrating an anniversary. I know that the Roxy is the official club of one of the teams, but I don't like players, unless of course it is David Carr.

AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home