Monday, February 02, 2004

"Gonna have you naked by the end of this song"

Man if I knew it was that easy to get a celeb nekkid.......

I woke up this morning with Snap-pah's headache. Ya want it back? Who gets it next?

Chris is home sick today. Prolly has what Eddie had last week. I need to call the dr and see if he wants to see him or can just call a prescription in for him.

Things to do today.......
re-arrange the living room
call Chris' teacher and let her know Paul will be by sometime today to pick up Chris' science fair display board
also talk to said teacher about her bad day on Friday and make sure she gets the same punishment her kids did (she cussed the kids out and made them stay in class all day.)
finish my kitchen Paul said he would clean for me
hope to get started on the boys room (been trying for weeks to get in there and clean)
go back to bed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home