Tuesday, February 03, 2004

So today it was all planned and the apologies are abundant. Who gives a freakin fuck. It was a boob. The only thing shocking about the whole thing was the site of her piercing. Can we say OUCH!

Today I need to do everything that didn't get done yesterday, which would be everything. LOL I did talk to Chris' teacher tho and found out exactly what happened last Friday. Recap.....He comes home with homework for the weekend (along with his Science fair projest to do). I didn't think anything of it. Then another parent calls me to complain about all the homework. Her son had homework in every subject and science project. She tells me that S. said the teacher had a bad day and cussed out all her students and didn't send them to their other classes. She wants to know if Chris heard the cussing and if I wanted to go up to school with them and complain. I told them to hold on a sec and think. This is really no excuse but she is 7 months prego and may have had a bad day. Chris has had her as a teacher for 3 years and never does anything with out a reason. So I called her yesterday and she said she was waiting on my call due to all the other parents calling and coming up to school. She said another student got out of hand and they had to call the police on him. While he was being put into custody he cussed the teacher out. So she decided after he left to have a discussion with the kids about appropriate language in the classroom and did use a few cuss words as examples. As far as the homework she was so rattled from the disruption that she didn't get to send the kids to their other classes. No big deal in my book, but as she explained to me there are a few parents that just don't like her and would complain if she pee'd wrong. LOL

So life is good in my world......altleast for the next 3 minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home