Monday, December 29, 2003

I'M GETTING MY KITCHEN AID!!!!!!!

Rewind to last night....When Paul got home from his moms I HAD to ask...."Did she give us any money for Christmas?" (she always does) He said no. :( Ok, I wasn't really planning on it after the whole decorations thing. No big deal. A couple of hours later he casually asks me what color I hate in Kitchen Aids. Alarms go off in my head but I play along. "None really. They are all pretty. But I could do with out the tangarine."

I woke up this morning stressing out over the registration on the car. I get up, grab a cup of coffee and woke up some. Chatted with Paul on Messenger. Told him that he NEEDS to go get the car registration TODAY!!! He was like, "um, OK". 20 minutes later he calls me and asks if the car can wait till Thursday. "No it can not wait. I will not be driving that car if its not registered by the 1st." (the car has needed its registration renewed for months!! we have been very lucky!!)

Anywho, he gets quiet for a moment and then says I ruined his surprise. Paul, "I wasn't going to tell you, it was a surprise. Mom did give us some money and I was going to tell you I was working late tonight and go get your Kitchen Aid." Me, "I knew it!!" Jumping for joy at this point. Me, "Well you can still tell me you are working late, go get the registration and get my KA."

Not sure what he is going to do right now. I really want the registration for the car. My KA can wait another day.

Trey and Vince got money also and they can't wait to go shopping. They where in on the surprise. They did a very good job keeping the secret.

Merry Christmas to me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home