Sunday, December 28, 2003

The tree, decorations and lights are down and put away. The laundry is done. The apartment is vacuumed, twice!! Eddie is playing Mario Sunshine, Chris is playing with the Kerplunk game they got, and Dylan is watching them both while feeding his face. Paul took Trey and Vince to their Grannie's. The Texans almost tied a game against the Colts but lost in the last 5 seconds. And I am sitting here being bored while I take a breather from cleaning.

Talked to my sister yesterday about the dart board. She said the post office promised it would be here last Wednesday. Paul made the comment, "Did they come to your house and pack it for you and take it to the post office for you?" ROFL

Trey, looking at a book of worthless trivia, "What is the Baroque period?"
Paul, "That some time period in the art world"
Me, "Thats when you are broker than broke.....you are bah-roque-a!!"

3 days left till the New Year. I can do this. I will stop smoking. I will stop smoking. I will stop smoking, yada, yada, yada...

Are you as bored as I am yet? :)

Speaking of smoking, Paul took the only lighter that works and left the cigs here. Is he trying to tell me something? Is he teasing me? That pig!! LOL

My living room looks very empty now with no tree. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home