Saturday, May 29, 2004

Happy Saturday :)

We went to my neice's graduation party. It was at her favorite Mexican food restarant in Tomball. She was an hour late of course. "She has to make an entrance", said her mom. And she did. Think Paris Hilton without the stringy bleach blonde hair. H. waltzes in wearing a gorgeous strapless floral dress and a Von Dutch truckers hat to a round of applause. She squeals, she laughs. Her dad gives her roses. She see's me and runs over to say hi and give me a hug. Dylan gives her her present. I got her a pair of twisted silver hoops which I "wrapped" in this adorable little purple sequinced bad I found in the candy aisle. The bag came with candy jewelry and makeup in it. I thought it would be so cute to put the earrings in that. H. loved it.
We then pigged out on fajitas. I'm still stuffed and we ate over 5 hours ago. After everyone ate we all took pictures.
I feel really old after going to this party. Not only is my oldest neice 17 and just graduated from high school, but another one of the guests, last time I saw her she was 2 or 3 trying to ruin another brother of mine's wedding. She was the flower girl who didn't like all the attention not on her. That little girl is now a 20 something young lady seating at the other end of the table. LOL I'm so old. Where is my cane?

So H., here's to you, to your future at Blinn college, and to life!! I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home