Monday, February 23, 2004

One more day and counting before my baby becomes an official little boy :( Need to make 20 cupcakes for class tomorrow and then his cake I will make tomorrow. Paul, Trey, Vince and Dylan went to play putt-putt yesterday. Thats what Dylan wanted to do. As they left I asked them to try and let Dylan win, but he comes home in tears because Dad won. He did have fun tho.

Today I need to finish my kitchen. I hate cleaning it. Its an endless battle. I get it clean then feel the urge to bake or cook and it gets dirty again. I want a self cleaning kitchen. Paul said when we win the lottery he will hire me a maid just to clean the kitchen.

Eddie has his tonsils removed on Wednesday. The surgicare center still hasn't told us what time to be there. I called last week and they said they would call me back the day before surgery. I told them that wasn't good enough for me since I have 1 car and have a husband to take to work and 2 other kids to get off to school. So they said as of right that minute Eddie would be due to come in at 8am. Thats still in the middle of getting people to work/school time. Paul might be able to work from home that day but hes not sure yet. He's been out at the plants alot the past week and still might need to go back. Kelly is working now so she can't help me get Chris and Dylan off to school. Jackie said she would help me out, just let her know when I need her. I just hate having to wait till the last minute. It wasn't so bad when Chris had his taken out because Paul wasn't working at the time.

And then Eddie is scared. He just asked me more questions about it. But yet he is excited because he will be off the rest of the week and will be let off grounding to play video games while he rests. I have already stocked up on his favorite soft foods....bananas, jellos, puddings, yougarts, spaghettio's and ramen noodles.

I also need to call the dr and see if he can call in the prescriptions he will need so I don't have to worry about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home