Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Pets and kids.....why do I torture myself?

Anyone notice what time I got online this morning? 5 in the freakin AM.

In barely a whisper, scared that he would wake me up, Dylan...."Mom.....Mom"
I roll over and see him standing there.
"I had a bad dream"
I move over and lift up the sheet so he can crawl in bed with me. We move around a little and get comfy, including Dad who has just moved in from behind to spoon me.
Next comes Lana who wants to sleep with us too but senses that we are awake and starts with the purring while she kneeds my shoulder trying to get comfortable.
Then my bladder wakes up and says "Good morning".
So I get up, go pee and start the coffee. Leave the 3 of them to get comfy since they pretty much pushed me out of bed.

Atleast I got a hot shower with real hot water and not this drip of warm water we get during normal daylight hours.

Now I look forward to half a day in the the surgicare center. Eddie is getting his tonsils out today. We are due there at 7:30. Paul is working from home today so he can be here for Dylan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home