Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Keith has cystic fybrosis. He went to the dr last week to be tested and it came back positive. His family wants him to go back home (Kansas City) for treatments. He doesn't want to go.....1) he doesn't want the treatments and, 2) he's scared Jackie would leave him. He just wants to stay here. I don't blame him. I think this may be why Jackie is acting so strange lately. She hasn't been telling me much of what has been going on with Keith. What I have been finding out I'm getting thru Kelly or Jackie will tell me a little. Kelly told me yesterday that Jackie told her she doesn't love Keith enough to watch him die. (Well I knew that!!)

Eddie is going back to school. YAY!!! He was hoping for one more day at home. He was wishing his fever was back this morning. NOT!! Paul went back to work too. I have my apartment back!!! But, when Paul came home yesterday he said the car was overheating. Great!! Its going to totally die on us before we can get it fixed.

Which brings me to my next rant....the income tax check won't be ready till next weekend. :/ Thanks to the bitch again, we couldn't claim Trey again. She says she hasn't filed her taxes yet (yeah right, then who else claimed him?). We are still getting the same amount, but because of what she did we couldn't get the rapid refund that we soooo badly need. So we are living on $50 for the next 2 weeks and I haven't even gone grocery shopping yet. Donantions can be made to............. (j/k.....no I'm not).

But I asked Paul to check about getting a advance on his next check. We will not make it on $50. Chris has his science project due next week and the display board alone costs $7. Then I need to go buy the litmus paper. I have pictures to take. I could hit Mike up for some money but he just moved into his house and I'm sure doesn't want to hear me asking for money. (which reminds me, I need to call him)

Well I need to go get my sheets out of the dryer and finish getting Eddie ready for school.
TTFN :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home