Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Aaaaaarrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris was "lost" yesterday. He was sent to the wrong school. Up to 2 weeks ago I was told he would go to V.L.'s intermediate. I got him his uniforms and school supplies for that school. Even went to the orientation last week and sat thru a boring ass lecture from the principal welcoming us to the school. I put him on his bus. Off he goes. He comes home from school to tell me he went to the wrong school. And of course he gets home late enough that by the time he tells me this there is no one at the school to call and find out whats going on. We have no phone so they couldn't call me to tell me. So I kept him home today so I can get it all straightend out. Still not sure where he is supposed to go. I'm waiting on the head honcho of the special ed department to call me back.

Work went fine. I was missed, which was good to hear.

Dylan and Eddie had a great first day of school.

1 Comments:

At August 18, 2004 at 6:47 PM, Blogger Pez said...

Did it all get straightened out, Robin? Which school is Chris supposed to go to?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home