Thursday, June 17, 2004

I am here. I am alive. Just everything has gone to hell around me the last 2 weeks. If you have my address feel free to write me. I will be writing to those of you I have your address and explaining whats going on. I just don't want to get into it here.

And no it has absolutely nothing to do with whats is/was going on in the forums. I haven't even gone there yet so I'm not sure if its a topic. But I don't want anyone thinking I was scared off. LOL

On a good note, the twins turned 12 yesterday. :)

Keep us in your thoughts and prayers, light candles for us or whatever you do. We really need them now.

3 Comments:

At June 17, 2004 at 10:30 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Happy Birthday to the twins! Take care and you'll all be in my thoughts.

 
At June 18, 2004 at 2:52 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Happy belated birthday to the boys!
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers....I snail mailed you my number, use it please. {{{Robin}}}

 
At June 18, 2004 at 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will keep you in my thoughts Robin
Sarah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home