Saturday, June 05, 2004

Creed broke up :(

I'm mad at J and K.

Paul had to work today.

A certain forum is causing too much drama. I have had numerous emails asking what I meant in a certain thread. Why doesn't anyone have the balls to stand up to those "know it alls"? The holier than thou additudes are chasing people off. The newbies are too whiney. About every 6 months the forum goes to hell and I feel like I am the only one to see thru it all. And I will not be quieted by the know it alls. They might be able to scare off others, but I ain't leavin.

I'll just quote something Paul said last night about what's going on in the forums, and I may just change it to my new nickname...."Jesus wasn't holier than thou."

7 Comments:

At June 6, 2004 at 4:56 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Such a caca day.....I'm sorry. :o(

 
At June 6, 2004 at 7:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What drama am I missing? I got caught up in my own drama on a different forum :(

Marcia

 
At June 6, 2004 at 8:49 AM, Blogger Robin said...

Marcia, the "Why did god let this happen" thread, but half the posts have been deleted now.

 
At June 6, 2004 at 10:09 AM, Blogger Pez said...

Who are the know-it-alls? Some newbies are pretty whiney - I think a lot of people have noticed that!

 
At June 6, 2004 at 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang, what was the gist of the deletes? I read the original post, but then pretty much ignored the thread.

I don't see a big deal. I've sat on the couch before and people have sat on it against me before too. It's not like an ice cream party, LOL.

Marcia

 
At June 15, 2004 at 2:54 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Where art thou Robin.....?

 
At June 16, 2004 at 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yoohoo! Robin, where ya been?

Marcia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home