Saturday, June 05, 2004

Today is starting out to be a bad day. I went to bed last night after having an arguement with K and J, and this morning I still feel uneasy about it. And now I get this email about one of my all time favorite rock groups......

"SCOTT STAPP AND MARK TREMONTI READY NEW MATERIAL FOR FIRST POST-CREED RELEASES


One of the most successful songwriting partnerships and groups in the history of the music business disbands after nearly a decade together.


June 4th -- After nearly a decade together, Creed has decided to disband. During their 8 years and 3 albums together (My Own Prison, Human Clay, Weathered) Creed achieved countless Rock & Roll milestones and sold over 30 million albums worldwide. With their unprecedented success at radio and their captivating live shows, Creed became one of the most successful acts to rule the charts over the past ten years."


I won't post the whole thing for fear of copywrite or whatever, but it says that Mark Tremonti (guitarist), and Scott Phillips (drummer) are getting another band together with the original guitarist of Creed and another singer. The new band is called Alter Bridge. Scott Stapp, gorgeous lead singer of Creed, will be making a solo album.


My arguement with J and K? I really hadn't talked to either of them all week. Then J called me last night for a movie trivia question..."Hey, who's the guy that was in Blue Lagoon? Christopher...?" "Atkins" "Yeah, thats it. (to someone else on her end of the phone) I told you it was Atkins. (back to me) ok, thanks." click. That hurt my feelings. I started crying. I thought about it for a few minutes and called her back. "Am I just movie trivia to you?" I told her how I don't talk to her or K all week, but yet they send their kids to my house to play and call me for movie trivia. No hi, how are you doing, haven't talked in a while, lets sit and talk. J told me that K was bored and decided to come over. I told J that I thought the 3 of us where friends but I feel left out all the time. J is always going to K's apartment, but never comes to mine. They always plan stuff together and leave me out of their plans. Yes, I'm jealous. They say they are my friend but yet I'm not included in things.

2 Comments:

At June 6, 2004 at 4:57 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Sorry about your 'friends'.......:o(

 
At June 6, 2004 at 7:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

{{{Robin}}}
Sounds like the two of them are reliving junior high right now.

Marcia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home