Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Trey and Vince are gone. The noise level is back to somewhat normal. Now I am sitting here chatting with a friend I haven't chatted with in a couple of months. The twins are playing video games and Dylan is bugging me to paint but we have no paint. My kitchen floor is mopped, the kitchen is clean. Dinner is in the crock pot. Paul should be home in about an hour, depending on traffic. (interuption for tantrum throwing)
I need a vacation. On a secluded beach (think "The Beach"). With a bottle of rum and an ounce of smoke. And of course the coke (cola) to go with the bottle of rum and the papers to smoke the weed. And a really good book. With a hammock in the shade. S.E.C.L.U.D.E.D. And an endless supply of munchies. George. Hugh. Orlando. Brad. Mine all mine. My preetty. My pre-shioouussss.

5 Comments:

At June 1, 2004 at 7:10 PM, Blogger Pez said...

My wish for you is that you get your beach vacation very soon!

 
At June 1, 2004 at 7:21 PM, Blogger Chris said...

What was your tantrum about? ;)
I'm going to the beach with you.....

 
At June 2, 2004 at 4:09 AM, Blogger Robin said...

No, that was Dylan throwing a tantrum. He has been extremely whiney the last few days. I had to stop blogging to deal with the tantrum.

So which beach are we going too?

 
At June 2, 2004 at 2:16 PM, Blogger Chris said...

;)
One with clear blue water and nice white, warm sand and hotties running around......

 
At June 2, 2004 at 3:59 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Sounds good. I'm packing now ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home