Wednesday, February 11, 2004

I am lovin the mini van! It is soooo cool. :)

Took Eddie back to the dr, this time to the ENT. He is scheduled for tonsil removal on the 25th. Happy happy joy joy....NOT! I asked the dr to prescribe something for his cough and drainage, took the script to Walgreens......ya want to know what he prescribed? Robitussin! Pharmacists comes and tells me insurance won't cover the med. I'm like "Why not? What is it he is prescribing?". Pharmacist shows me the otc Robitussin. "Oh jeeze, I have that at home." (rolling eyes) Pharm and I just look at each like WTH?

Oh, my idiot sister's hubby attacked her again. This time in public with witnesses. He will be in jail for 6 months this time and she hopes to be divorced from him and moved either to Indiana or back home here with me. I told her she needs to come home. Even told her about the nail tech job I mentioned to Snap. (She's a beautician) Now to just wait and see what she does. (rolling eyes again)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home