Tuesday, February 17, 2004

This is a rant about the dentist visit.......

He was 40 minutes late.
He refuses to fill Dylan's cavity because "the gas is dangerous to kids this age". Um, ok then how is the gas you use any different than what the hospitals use if I take him in for an emergency appenditomy?? "I don't know". Ok, can you refer me to a dentist that will fill it? "Um, no".
Eddie needs 2 teeth pulled and is really scared about it. The dentist wanted to pull them but I suggested something to calm Eddie down with first. "I don't do that". So you are just going to yank them out? "Yes".
Then later while he is putting sealant on Dylans teeth, the dentist has the nerve to ask me if Eddie was autistic because he was soooooo scared. No, he is not, he is scared because everytime he comes here you want to pull his teeth.

I guess its time to look for another dentist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home